By asking these detailed questions, you can gain a deeper understanding of the coach's level of support, the presence of a supportive community, and their experience. This will help you make a more informed decision when selecting your competition prep coach.
1. What kind of support do you provide outside of training and nutrition guidance, such as mental and emotional support?
2. How often and through what channels can I reach out to you for questions, concerns, or updates?
3. Do you offer regular check-ins or progress evaluations to ensure I am on track?
4. Are you available to provide guidance and support during times of plateaus or setbacks?
1. Do you have a community of clients or fellow competitors that I can connect with for support and motivation?
2. Can you provide opportunities to connect with other female bodybuilders for networking and sharing experiences?
3. Do you organize or recommend any group training sessions or workshops for clients to come together and learn?
1. How long have you been coaching female bodybuilders?
2. Have you personally competed in bodybuilding competitions before?
3. What is your success rate in helping clients achieve their competition goals?
4. Can you share some success stories or testimonials from previous female bodybuilding clients?
What other questions would you ask? Please feel free to comment and we add them on